JAMAXX Web Design is committed to supporting community non-profit organizations, community sports organizations and charitable organizations.
We are proud to have sponsored or be sponsoring the following organizations through donations, volunteered personal time, or pro bono professional services (web design, hosting and site maintenance):
- Nanaimo Downtown Farmers Market - pro bono web design and maintenance
- Nanaimo African Heritage Society - pro bono site maintenance
- Greater Nanaimo Chamber of Commerce - donated services for fundraising
- WTEBC (Weekend To End Breast Cancer) - sponsoring and pro bono multimedia services
- United Way (Central & Northern Vancouver Island) - Pro bono custom Facebook Fan page
- Donated a $1295 Web Design Package to raise money for a group of Vancouver Island University Tourism Management students planning a project that would help reduce poverty in the Sunyani Region of Ghana through capacity building in environmental education, with two partner institutions in Ghana.
- Donations to the United Way
As the owner of JAMAXX Web Design, Richmond Lauman believes strongly in the responsibility of businesses and individuals to support their communities and will continue to do so in the future.